Join us at cozy TZOM in Kreuzberg for the weekly Four Eyes storytelling open mic, hosted by Marne Litfin & Josh Telson!
8 storytellers/ comedians/ writers/ poets/ funny people share with us a true story from their lives that may shock us, excite us, embarrass us or uplift us, but will definitely make us laugh!
The show starts promptly and seating is limited, so be sure to get there early!
FREE ENTRY but donations are appreciated.
Four Eyes is open to stories from anyone and everyone! Our only requirements are that your stories try to make us laugh (even if they make us cry first) and that they are true!
If you’d like to perform, please continue reading and sign up on the Event wall below.
A few ground rules for performers:
* Everyone gets 5-7 minutes.
* We’ll be hosting in English but we welcome German storytellers.
* While we love fiction, this is a non-fiction night, so please share true stories from your own lives.
* Your stories can be about anything! But please be respectful to others – no personal details, no racism, no sexism (basically, don’t be a jerk)
* Comedians! This is a storytelling open mic, so please stick to narrative – this is the perfect opportunity to workshop your longer bits!
* Writers & Poets! We’d love for you to workshop your stories or other long form pieces on stage, however we would prefer they be told from memory rather than read aloud. If this is a dealbreaker for you, talk to us.